RE: [DMCForum] Gatlinburg / DMCForum

<snip>
>I regret I'm not able to post more often on either the forum or the
>DMCNews, but moreso I wish I participated more in you Forumer's
>friendly banter and more personal conversation.

Why not?  Chime in, like you just did :)  The more people who participate,
the better.

>This Gatlinburg trip sound right up my alley. Brewery? Tabaconist?
>with a fleet of DeLoreans? What could be better?
>Though I am more partial to cigars that pipe tobaco... I'll pack a
>few Fuente Fuente Opus Xs for the trip.
<snip>

The humidor there is pretty small, well actually their store is pretty
small, but they do have a nice selection.  They have managed to keep away
from that cheesy touristy look too.  As you walk down the hallway you can
tell you are getting close, just by the aroma.

During the busy tourist season, parking may be a problem in Gatlinburg so
maybe we need to see what can be done about that.  Eric, is that something
you can check on?  Calhoun's may be able to reserve a section if we notify
them well enough in advance.  I could call them as well.

http://www.calhouns.com/cal/loc_gatlinburg.htm

Greg

click here