RE: [DMCForum] Old thinking from the young guy [was: banning, Sean, and

RE: [DMCForum] Old thinking from the young guy [was: banning, Sean, and Claude]

<snip>
You're only young once. I was, and I got
over it. LOL
<snip>
--Farrar

My god, has it finally come to this?  Farrar, I can now officially say you
are still young, at least chronologically.  It feels like just yesterday I
freaked out when I turned twenty-five. Damn, you just made me feel old ;)

Greg