  From: Wilhelm Starberg [mailto:wilm@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
  Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 4:33 AM
  To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [DMCForum] B28E/F how to tell them apart?

  Hi,

  When I bought my car, the dealer told me that the engine had
  been replaced by a european model.

  I noticed today that the car was missing the frequency valve...and
  some other parts.
  The fuel distributor is DMC type (0-438-100-109).

  Has there been a bastard engine install? if the engine is a
  B28E - should not the fuel delivery system be replaced as well?

  Is there an ID plate somewhere on the engine to tell which type
  it is?

  Thanks.

  Wilhelm S.  #10816
  http://home.broadpark.no/~wstarber/dmc/index.html