[DMCForum] Re: One More Thing

Well the truth of the matter is, I really haven't been reading the
posts concerning other than related to direct delorean repair
problems. However when I was looking for another D, I noticed a post
from the guy I emailed about his D and he never got back to me. * I
now know why * and then I discovered all this little talk about me
and then I just searched the posts for other related storys.

Hey all that talk about T-Shirts and buttons, why not I just wear a
shirt at Pigeon Forge and on the front that says "HI! Im Sean
Corbett!" and on the back it says something like "Shoot Me Here."

Nah, hey guys, if you just get to know me, i'm a pretty cool guy.
Yeah I fucked up before, and we all make mistakes. Some bigger than
others. But like I tell people that would like to hate me. "Let the
person who has never broken God's Law throw the first stone."

Sean
p.s. Anyone got a delorean for sale? *grin*

click here