[DMCForum] Re: you won't believe this...

[DMCForum] Re: you won't believe this...

You guys must think I don't read stuff. *Smile*
Wow didn't know that I was this.. uh .. Well Known. No I am not in
jail. And for those who really don't know what happened, I got
caught up in someone trying to commit insurance fraud, and I was
able to produce evidence to prove it. *reason why i'm still here*
Had some guy want me to sell his car, I sold it, guy who bought it
claimed it was misrepresented, made an insurance claim, got a 13k
check from ebays insurance *Which was meant to cover the costs to
repair this Delorean* then he sold the D back to the original owner
for what he paid on ebay, and made off with the 13k from the
insurance to do with whatever. Sounds fishy? I thought so too, turns
out they were in cahoots. Atleast thats what their investigating.

But yeah, Im selling my D cause i'm short a few thousand for things
I need, but I don't want to be without a Delorean, so i'm shopping
around for a cheeper one. BTW: Im a 23 year old kid, I have a wife
and two kids, three dogs, and I live in a house in Chandler Arizona.
So before you judge someone you don't know, come straight to the
source.

Sean
p.s. I like the forum, lots of good info when I was working on my D.

click here