[DMCForum] No start.

Ok everyone.  I have an interesting problem - thought
I'd hand it to everyone here.

I went to the car to get errands done.  It cranks and
fires, then boom - dead.  I go to crank again -
nothing.  Lights are on, little buzzers buzz, there is
a "click" "click" noise coming from behind me, but not
even an attempt of crank in the engine.  It's like the
car is dead except for lights and the "buzz" noise
when your seatbelt is off or your door is open.  I
hear the fuel pump buzzing, and the lambda relay is
clicking, but that's it.  The alternator has been
replaced, and my battery is holding average of 12.75
volts.  Any thoughts?