[DMCForum] Re: Fuel system updates - help!! long long long...

[DMCForum] Re: Fuel system updates - help!! long long long...

Ej,

Hey, I've cross-referenced some parts at the local parts houses, but
fuel line from PepBoys? Are you trying to go out in a blaze of glory?

The main line (primary pressure) called out in the manual is 4.9-5.3
bars. A bar is 14.25 psi. That comes out to 71-ish psi. Higher than
your typical Volvo fuel system if the literature I read is correct.

Personally, I wouldn't run fuel line other than vendor approved but
I'm not here to lecture. Just be careful.

Cheers,

Rich

click here