[DMCForum] OT - las vegas hotels

yep this is off topic! Sorry :)

Just wondering if there is anyone who knows las vegas here? We'll be
there for 2 nights in August, just wondering what your favourite
hotels there are? I've been to vegas 8 times, but have somehow
managed to stay in motels most of the time, not any of the cool
places like Caesars, Venetian, etc. So, I'm wondering if anyone
could recommend any hotel in particular?

Thanks!
John

PS is this too far off topic, even for this list?

click here