From: cruznmd [mailto:racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, April 25, 2004 8:46 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Primary Pressure adjustments

  I believe I've read that the primary pressure regulator in the fuel
  distributor can be adjusted.

  While I have the fuel pressure test rig in hand, I'd like to do this.

  Does anyone know of a reason why I shouldn't attempt this, or exactly
  how it's done? I have an idea but I want to be sure.

  Thanks,

  Rich A.