Re: [DMCForum] Bosch test rig

It doesn't matter which position the switch is in, but the higher pressure is sytem pressure, and the lower one is the control pressure.  If they are the same, that's bad.  =)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: cruznmd
  To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, April 23, 2004 5:40 PM
  Subject: [DMCForum] Bosch test rig

  John Hervey sent his test rig to me.

  I have it installed between the top of the fuel dist. and the large
  port on the CPR. The valve is toward the CPR.

  The valve only has "on" and "off", not 3 positions, "off", "control
  pressure" and "main pressure" like the manual states.

  Which pressure am I measuring when the valve is "off" and which am I
  measureing when the valve is "on"?

  I'll try to post a photo of it installed so you can tell me if I have
  it right. I'm pretty sure it's installed correctly, but I'm not sure
  which I'm reading and when.

  thanks,

  Rich