Re: [DMCForum] Re: Feeling pretty please with myself....

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Feeling pretty please with myself....

The 25 turbo is a much more common, dumbed down version of the same
engine. Converson from stock to turbo? The internals are totally
different on the 25 engine. In fact, we've got to thinking that we could
use components from the Island kit to "make" a legend lookalike. Not
that we will with this engine though.

Martin