Re: [DMCForum] Cold Case?

Don't know if anyone else noticed, but the 'D' used in
the show didn't look like an original.  Even my wife
noticed the third brake light mounted on the upper
part of the louver panel.  Must have been one of the
"new" builds that require that light to be installed.

Mike 1630

--- Louie G <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Anyone else watch the show? My Mom actually called
> me at about 8:15 saying "turn on CBS turn on CBS!!!"
> I had forgotten all about the show airing tonight.
> So I was a little confused as to what was going on
> in the show. I only saw a couple of shots of the
> DeLorean. This show also had the car's exhaust not
> overdubbed... but this time it sounded more like a
> porsche, or some sort of high revving small
> displacement engine (versus the throaty v8 they used
> for the BTTF DeLorean). As a whole the show was
> pretty damn skanky... made me feel really depraved
> lol. -Louie

> Buy and sell stocks in NFL teams! Get paid dividends
> every time your team wins! Free limited-time trial
> at

http://www.AllSportsMarket.com/Index.asp?Refer=delomail

http://photos.yahoo.com/ph/print_splash

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used