From: Marc Levy [mailto:malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2004 9:23 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Legend VS Other Options

I think it would approach 20K for the whole deal..
Look at it this way, the Island twin turbo kit is like
8K now??  And that is just for the turbos, exhaust
manifolds, and turbo plumbing..  Now add in the custom
pistons (including custom rings, and connecting rods),
custom cams, custom gaskets, custom head bolts, fuel
enrichment system, intercoolers, custom intake
manifold, and a bunch of other parts I dont remember
off the top of my head.  It adds up!

For 20K, you can get a Northstart installed... and
when you blow up the Northstar, go to a junk yard and
get another CHEAP..  Not to mention, none of the
issues that go along with forced induction.  (I am
ignoring the fact that you could probably do a
northstar conversion for more like 8K, 20K is silly!)