Re: [DMCForum] FW: Não foi possível enviar sua mensagem

Re: [DMCForum] FW: Não foi possível enviar sua mensagem

My lame excuse for a sense of humour is what it is. If anybody else's
week has been as bad as mine, they might need a cheap laugh. But nobody
cares.

First, I was pointing out that I got the same "unsubscribe" message you
got from Yahoo, except it came from Yahoo Brazil and was in Portuguese.
Second, the chicken thing is interesting technology. But nobody cares.

I guess this is off-topic too so I'll shut up now and pay a penance or
something. The perfect fucking week has been brough to a grand
conclusion -- I've been moderated on an unmoderated forum.

--Farrar

Walter Coe wrote:
> Uh, Farrar... Not to complain too much, but what the heck
> does this stuff have to do with DeLoreans?  And the chicken
> shit too?
>
> Walt

click here