Re: [DMCForum] Jim Strickland in Fantasy Land

Re: [DMCForum] Jim Strickland in Fantasy Land

Mazda RX8. Revs to 9000rpm and puts out 230hp. Ipso Facto, must be in
the region of 153ft-lb. Many high-performance jap engines rev to 8000,
including all the Honday "Type-R" engines with the funky cam-changeover
system (no idea what it's called). The Nissan RB series of engines (from
RB20DET to RB26DETT) all red line at 8500.

Not getting involved this time, just answering the request for
real-world examples.

Martin