Re: [DMCForum] slave cylinder

Hmmmm. Not convinced. I had a couple of suspension lines replaced on my
Citroen BX with copper ones. The bore is tiny - less than a millimetre -
but takes pressures in excess of 2000psi. (Citroen hydro-pneumatic
system with high pressure hydraulic suspension and brakes).

In addition, aren't the link pipes between the pots on the rear calipers
copper? Can't actually remember but our rebuilt calipers come back with
copper lines.

That said, we use branded copper line that's intended for use as brake
lines. Perhaps there's something special about it. It's certainly fatter
than the original steel. My business partner Dave "acquired" a load of
copper brake pipe from BMW before he left. If it's good enough for them.....

Martin