[DMCForum] Whittling down the list

I own a cylinder honing tool.

Like I said, every hydraulic piece I've ever rebuilt blows out again
within a few months. I didn't want to go through the aggravation of
that again, plus if I ordered the rebuild kit and then opened the
cylinder and found it was all pitted due to contaminated fluid I'd be
delayed and all kinds of pissed off.

Per Walt's advice and my own past experience I won't install a
rebuilt brake master cylinder. I will however install a rebuilt
clutch slave cylinder because it's not as safety-related.

After I finish these two jobs, all I'll have left to replace in the
hydraulics is the clutch master cylinder and the rear calipers.

I dunno...Martin, I may try your clutch master cyl rebuild kit. If
for no other reason than to stroke my ego and prove that I can
rebuild a hydraulic component.

The new speedo cable is here from Toby. It's bullet proof.  Very
shiny.

Rich A.