Re: [DMCForum] Martin, tell me a story?

The car in question was an original right-hand drive DeLorean with 4
miles on the clock. It was found and got running by the DOC club
secretary Chris Parnham a couple of years ago. It had been bought at the
auction, trailered home and stuck in the barn for 16 years. It now lives
in Belfast with its new owner and had 700 miles on it at last count

Dave Howarth, Club treasurer has three D's - a mint left hander imported
from AZ about 10 years ago, reportedly one of the cars Roy Nesseth
half-inched when the factory closed. He has John Taylor's right-hander,
and another original right hander that he found with 3 miles on it. I
don't know much about that one, but it's the one on the dmcforum yahoo page.

Have a look around the club website at www.deloreans.co.uk - you'll find
some pics.

Martin