Re: [DMCForum] JOHN DELOREAN/BELFAST TELEGRAPH

Re: [DMCForum] JOHN DELOREAN/BELFAST TELEGRAPH

Thanks for posting this guys! I really enjoyed reading it. I always like seeing new interviews with John because he seems to bring up new little tidbits of information in each one about the downfall of DMC. I just love his social commentary too... it always really makes me laugh. The man's still got it after all these years. Good to see he's still working on his new car. This article just makes me admire him all the more to know he's still at it. -Louie

--- Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks to John Dore for the link: