Re: [DMCForum] Fw: [DeloreanTales] TO ALL DELOREAN LOVERS IN ALL FORU

Re: [DMCForum] Fw: [DeloreanTales] TO ALL DELOREAN LOVERS IN ALL FORUMS PLEASE READ.

Claude is a asshole and liar who will get what he deserves in the end...a legal asswhooping...thumbs up to businessmen like Rob Grady and Good riddance to asshole businessmen (should I say crooks?) like claude.
  From: Louie G
  To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 9:25 PM
  Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Fw: [DeloreanTales] TO ALL DELOREAN LOVERS IN ALL FORUMS PLEASE READ.

  He's just trying to save face with the community long enough to off his defiled fascias on some poor soul. I'd start apologizing too if I were about to get in as deep of shit as he's about to with Rob Grady and his attorneys. Is this from his own forum? I've avoided this subject as much as possible, but I just have no tolerance for people like him. Good riddance to him... don't let the gullwing door hit you on the ass on the way out!

  --- "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Claude apologizes...  Take this as you will.  =)

  -Dave