[DMCForum] Re: OT: D fuel pump in my VW Rabbit....help!

[DMCForum] Re: OT: D fuel pump in my VW Rabbit....help!

The VW pump isn't submerged in anything.  It is encased in soem foam
and mounted under the car.  yup.
The connections are good so no sparky sparky.
the check valve is seperate on both pumps, not inline like the early
D pumps were.
I'm thinking i'll just go and buy a new pump and know that i have
something good.  Would have been nice to save $100 though.  Hey, i'm
poor!  I've got a kid to feed.