From: Walter Coe [mailto:Whalt@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2004 11:22 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] RE: Claude's back

  Okay Ken!  Since this is a democracy (yeah right! Actually
  it's a dictatorship and I am supreme Lord Boofoo!)  I'm
  starting a poll.

  Vote your opinion about Claude.  I am sure that you have
  already heard enough evidence from both sides to function as
  a jury.  All's we need is 12 members, right?  Well, more
  can't hurt.

  And then we vote if Claude is to be let back in.  Though,
  I'm not sure if this should include his alteregos?

  Walt