[DMCForum] Re: Walter...

> I for one have tried to drive and my left foot kept
> slipping off the cluth. It tore my cuticles all to
peices;-)

Ouch!

I think it is actually safer to drive barefoot since I can
feel the pedals better.  If your foot is slipping from the
clutch while barefoot, then would your foot be any more
coordinated while bound up in a shoe?  I slip with my hands
occasionally and hurt my fingers, but I don't use that as an
excuse to wear gloves all the time.

> > 4th day? Your slipping, You where here Sunday without
shoes, this
> means
> > you must have worn shoes Monday.

Yeah, I only wore a pair of sandals in the grocery since I
was with my mom & didn't feel like possibly starting a scene
in front of her.  Publix has the NSNSNS (no shirt, no shoes,
no service) signs on the door.  Today makes my 6th day of
totally shoeless.

Today I got challenged at IHOP since they said it was
against health department regulations.  I showed them
documentation to the contrary, and they let it go.  You
never know what you can get away with until you try.  I was
also polite, otherwise well dressed and drove a really cool
gullwing sports car that had half the employees talking.

Walt