Re: My new problem (was Re: [DMCForum] Claude is banned)

Re: My new problem (was Re: [DMCForum] Claude is banned)

No, i'm not plugging anything. Under the intake manifold, under the Y
pipe is another metal pipe (see 7-1-3, item #6, #102482).   I am
removing that, and the 2 rubber connectors for it and going to run a
silicone hose instead. That pipe is rusty on most cars and will leak
coolant at some point (rusts from the inside out). Mine looked like crap
on the inside but is still usable but I'm going to get rid of it instead
of dealing with the problem in the future. I am also going to replace
the various rubber hoses in 7-1-3 that you see on the back side of the car.

Samuel