Re: [DMCForum] Are these stripes still available?

Re: [DMCForum] Are these stripes still available?

The thin gray stripes are just another dealer option like
the wide black stripe.  I think DMCH still has originals in
stock.  Saying that the first 300 cars came like this is
like saying that they also had aluminum panels instead of
stainless.  People will say anything.

Walt