RE: [DMCForum] Which one?

Well thank you Farrar! I can honestly say if it weren't for the DML and DMCForum and people like Bill Robertson, I *WOULD* have thrown my hands up in the air and sold my DeLorean looooong ago. They're challenging little beasts, but there is honestly no other car I would rather drive, and really wouldn't sell mine for any price. I'm sure you'll be a model owner once you finally get your hands on one. I give MAJOR props to you for being able to be so patient. I guess I'm a bit like Veruca Salt from Willy Wonka "I want it noooooowwwww" lol. -Louie

--- "Farrar Russell Carroll Hudkins" <fhudkins@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Louie, you're an inspiration to us 25-year-olds with reliable pickup
trucks and a hankering for a stainless steel PITA. Thank you.

*chuckles*

- Farrar