[DMCForum] Re: Which one?

Are you nuts,At your age you want something that you can make out
in.And a Delorean is not that kind of car,Remember they don't call
the back of a pickup truck a "bed" for nothing.Just picture,Your
favorite girlfriend, a sleeping blanket,the moonlight,a sixpack,(or
other stuff)your favorite romantic spot,and the birds and the
bees.Now why would you want to miss out on that? You really can't do
any of that stuff in a delorean,Man if I was your age,actually when I
was your age,come to think of it,I had a full Custom van,with a
complete bar/bed/basically a motel on wheels,had some very good times
in that! The Delorean is very nice,but for making out it plain sucks!
For one thing that BIG Tunnel in the Middle,you might as well be by
yourself.And forget getting close,there is just no way.But if you
want a Delorean to look cool,well go for it,but be
forwarned,Deloreans,are not the most practical cars,as you can only
carry limited people and things,But the Resale value is a Lot better
than a Truck,there are a lot of Pro and Cons about either.But the
Choice is ONLY yours to Make.

And for You
ASSHATS and your
witch Hunt,just because someone is using Yahoo,they are bad
people,Get a life.

Pete

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Nun Yah" <joshp1986@xxxx> wrote:
> I have a delema. I have loved DeLoreans for going on five years. I
am
> also becoming a chevy man. Now my guestion. Should I, a high
school,
> student get a 2000 S-10 or get a DeLorean?
>  At my job we have a 2000 S-10 and I have until next week to make
up
> my mind. If anyone could please give me any advise I would much
> appreciate it.
>
> Josh

click here