[DMCForum] Re: Ebay parts

I remember,when there was a time that plenty of drivers fenders
existed,(and other "now" rare parts for a Delorean)then everybody
used to chuck them,the moment that they got "dents" or damaged, now
look at what has happened with those supplies of parts,my point here
is recycle what can possibly be recycled,instead of chucking
something,because someone thinks its junk,If there is a possibility
that it can be repaired and reused do it. As nobody is remaking the
major parts for a Delorean.I can just see it happening down the road
with the other major exterior parts,that at one point a Delorean is
going to be worth MORE for it exterior parts(and other parts) than as
a whole car.That will be a sad day.

Pete