[DMCForum] Re: Asshat alert

Well here I go again, at the risk of looking stupid when my original
moment it is floating around somewhere in Yahoo.

Basically I wanted to say that I think this guy on Ebay probably just
doesn't know what he is talking about, and I don't think he is too
much of an ass hat.

But, I think the guy (on the DML) who rips off other people's ideas
and then sells them as his own is a real ass hat. The same guy who
was trying to say Don Steger ripped him off on his chrome wheels. He
tried to say that the wheels cost him $1700, and backed this up with
terrible mathematics. When his mistake was pointed out to him, he was
too pig-headed to apologise, or even admit he was wrong, he just
simply said that he wasn't going to go thru the figures again, as if
it was everybody else that is stupid!
He rips off other people's ideas and products, then claims his own
as "the best", for no apparent reason.
He comes across as very arrogant and pushy, and is my vote for ass
hat of the week. Just my opinion of course, maybe others don't mind
him, but he really is pissing me off recently.

Whew.

John

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxx> wrote:
> I sent the buyer a WTF question. Whew. My inbox is still on fire.
>
> Lol.
>

> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683@xxxx> wrote:
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/
> > eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31830&item=2468989129
> >
> > A Chevrolet Delorean?
> >
> > Mark V
> >

> > Come see all of my Photo's at my Website's
> > http://photos.yahoo.com/snextime
> > http://www.exoticrides.com/galleries/showgallery.php?ppuser=57

click here