[DMCForum] Re: Some interesting Pics from DMCH - custom wheels.

[DMCForum] Re: Some interesting Pics from DMCH - custom wheels.

Hi Pete,
I think those wheels look super on the DeLorean. Do you know what
make they are, and what size?

Thanks,
John

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "menofsteel25" <menofsteel25@xxxx>
wrote:
> I think it was a combo of either a broken speedo drive,or a
disconnect
> (as it is so simple to do)and running off of a Dealer/repairer
> plates,as the car SHOWS 375 miles,it had to have been driven on
some
> kind of plate to get even that mileage(and possibly more)since they
> claim it is still on the MSO.(never been registered)
>
> Take a look at these interesting pics I came across while surfing
the
> net.
> I like the Flood car,and the deer hit car,towards the end of (a lot)
> of pics let me know what you guys think of the Delorean with the
> Ferrari style wheels,I think they look better than the Factory
> wheels,as the lug nuts do not show on those wheels.I always hated
the
> fact that JZD never went with Five lugs like Lotus Did.(esprits
> orignally had four lugs) Link:
>
> http://www.pbase.com/gallery?gallery_id=368465
>

> Pete
>

> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxx> wrote:
> > Martin, I always thought that eyebrows were caused by sun
> > alone and has nothing to do with heat from headlights.  I
> > think this because I've seen low mileage sun-baked DeLoreans
> > with tall eyebrows.
> >
> > Louie, I looked at a 53 mile totally garage kept DeLorean
> > for sale.  It was on eBay with a $30K+ reserve.  From the
> > looks of the car and speaking with the owner, I'm convinced
> > that the mileage is accurate.  I don't think the leather
> > ever had any moisturizing products put on it.  The leather
> > on both seats looked tight, and the drivers side was all
> > cracked.
> >
> > Walt

click here