Re: [DMCForum] Lug nuts

> Anyone replaced their lug nuts with aftermarket?

A local friend replaced his with off-the-shelf ones, and
they look pretty good.  They do stick out a little far on
the front wheels, though.  My biggest complaint is that they
take a larger size spanner, so his original is now of no
use.  He let me keep what was left of his originals, so I've
been giving away the better ones to anyone who comes over
with missing or really ugly lug nuts.

Samuel bought the ones from PJ Grady.  They are the correct
size all around, but they are not an exact match.

If I were replacing mine, I would look for ones that do not
have a separate metal cap that could come loose.

Walt

click here