      From: Walter Coe [mailto:Whalt@xxxxxxx]
      Sent: Sun 3/21/2004 10:18 PM
      To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Walter...

      > Walt, if you go barefoot, then I'll join you. Do you skip,
      too?

      Haven't tried it in many years.  Hey, I'm going to the
      Pigeon Forge show barefoot.  Maybe we can make it a DMCForum
      thing. :-)

      Walt

      Yahoo! Autos. Everything you need to know about buying or
selling a car. FREE Quotes, 360Â Tours, Research,
      Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/HliolB/TM