From: "Louie G" <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2004 9:08 PM
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Walter...

I haven't walked barefoot outdoors much since my high school Bio teacher
taught us how humans aquire most types of worms: through walking around
barefoot outside. Walt, are you listening? lol

--- Samuel <samuel_yahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Walter went off the deep end. He is now walking around barefoot
everywhere. Even worked on my car all day barefoot. He pointed me
towards barefooters.org to show how much he was into being barefoot.

We'll have to figure out a way to straighten him out.

Samuel