Re: [DMCForum] Fatboy7

.... Also, Fatboy7 is on PacBel (his e-mail address,
and source IP address).

Does PacBel have ISP service in Floridia? I thought
they were a west coast outfit.

Also, a tracert to his IP address has a final router
in California.

The story I heard was that one of the DML moderators
compared "fatboy7" IP address to some previous
official mail he received from DeLorean One.  The IP
was the same, and the moderator told Ed/Fatboy that
they would no longer allow his posts as "fatboy"
because he was causing trouble.  Again, THIS IS JUST
WHAT I HEARD!

Some people (like Claude) dont (or did not) realize
that the sender's IP address is embdeded in every
e-mail that comes from your computer.  If you want to
hide your identity, you need to take further action to
cover your tracks.

However, I found it odd that Fatboy wrote me a
nasty-gram a few weeks back when I posted about DMCH
to the DML. Maybe he just blew a fuse because I
mentioned that DMCH used to be "DeLorean One Texas"??
Or, maybe Steve and Ed are buds again? That may
explain why he is defending the Jag shop.  Is'nt the
guy at the Jag shop Stephen's uncle? or cousin?  I
think there is some family relation there.  Whow
knows..