[DMCForum] Re: Sealing the Fuel Pump Ring

[DMCForum] Re: Sealing the Fuel Pump Ring

Sounds like a good idea to me,except before you spray in the spray
urethane foam to fill the the top of the fuel pump, I would suggest
to spray-in lithium grease (or Pam the cooking pan stuff)in there to
keep the spray urethane from sticking onto everthing and making it a
bear to remove later on,then what I was thinking was to put a ring of
heavy duty caulk around the top of the urethane(after it hardens)to
keep anything from seeping thru. Does that sound possible.

just my 2 cents
SSDMC

click here