Re: [DMCForum] Anyone find BTTF V2 in the store yet??

Re: [DMCForum] Anyone find BTTF V2 in the store yet??

According to some sties I have seen, the "fixed"
versions of the WS DVD's have a different UPC, and
should have a V2 on the label.

http://www.exoticrides.com/galleries/showgallery.php?ppuser=57