[DMCForum] Re: stainless thickness

Ok, first:

It is true that the GRP tub is what provides the bulk of the body's
structural integrity. The doors however have no such structure. They
are metal only, and do provide some protection in a crash. Ask Louie
Golden. It is my feeling that it's a bit thinner than normal steel
cars though. I'm always careful not to make it buckle when I'm holy-
stoning the body with my blending pad. SOMEONE on the DML knows the
actual thickness. I saw it posted once. I recommend posting there.

Second:

Never pass up a good thing. This woman sounds like one in a million.
Not only is anything worth doing, doing slowly, anything worth having
is worth fighting for. Tell her not to insult you by comparing you to
her past failures. She's probably hot as hell but when you compliment
her, concentrate on her non-physical attributes. I've noticed that
women are tired of being viewed as meat. You are a kind, articulate,
educated and talented man. Hell, if I keep talking -I- might marry
you. (a joke of course) She could do a lot worse than you. Show her a
little passion, your determination to have her, your respect, and you
can have her.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Farrar Russell Carroll Hudkins"