From: Farrar Hudkins [mailto:fhudkins@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 6:49 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] stainless thickness

Scott:

Yeah, she does. She's managed to keep an '89 GMC Sierra pickup running
for some 240,000+ miles, but she needs to overhaul the air conditioning
system before things get too hot down here. She just got the bike, but
I'm pretty sure she'll be working on it pretty soon. She's actually a
mechanical engineer, but she's stuck behind a computer all day when
she'd rather be turning a wrench. I guess the grass is always greener
somewhere else! Still, friends like these are hard to find. Of course,
she makes more money than I do so she's always leaving the country. Go
figure. LOL

Farrar

click here