RE: [DMCForum] New Pigeon Forge ID T-Shirt Idea

RE: [DMCForum] New Pigeon Forge ID T-Shirt Idea

>How about this on the shirt "VIN #570 was preproduction!"
>
>Ha ha ha
>
>Mark V

How about a concert tour-type shirt with the DMCForum logo on the front and
were we can list all of this on the back like tour dates.  We could even
have it designed so unless you look really close, you would think it is a
concert t-shirt.

- No asshats
- unmoderated user
- VIN 570 was NOT preproduction
- Free Sean Corbett
- Tilley Foundation Benefactor
- Carburate this!
- etc...more to come before the actual printing of the shirt...

Greg