Re: [DMCForum] ANOTHER ASSHAT Maleman302 = deloreansrcrappy = fivetwofiv

Re: [DMCForum] ANOTHER ASSHAT Maleman302 = deloreansrcrappy = fivetwofive

Lets go contact them and file a complaint.

Mark V

On Wednesday, March 17, 2004, at 11:43 AM, Travis Goodwin wrote:

> Dig what I'm about to lay on you...
>
> From: "fivetwofive" <cbl302@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Here's his original user ID and account. It's SBC. The IP address
> resolves
> to snet.net which is (drumroll) SBC.
>
> From: "deloreansrcrappy" <deloreansrcrappy@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> Whattaya know. Same thing here except the ID is cleverly changed to a
> yahoo
> account. Wowee! Genius! Same IP address though.
>
> From: "maleman302" <maleman302@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> If it worked once, why not try it again. Oops, he can't spoof his IP
> address. :(
>
> Who's up for sending SBC and Yahoo a little email about Claude and his
> trolling of this group?
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Come see all of my Photo's at my Website's
http://photos.yahoo.com/snextime
http://www.exoticrides.com/galleries/showgallery.php?ppuser=57

click here