[DMCForum] Re: unmoderated user --- IN GOD WE TRUST ALL OTHERS PAY CASH

[DMCForum] Re: unmoderated user --- IN GOD WE TRUST ALL OTHERS PAY CASH

BLA BLA BLA BLA BLABLABLA BLA BLA BLA BLA and so on and so on BLA BLA
BLA BLA BLA

BLA BLA BLA

- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jordan rubin <nuttenschleuder@xxxx>
wrote:
> Shannon,

>      Its not any personal gripe with you that inspires replying to
such a thread.  I think thats important to mention, because the fact
is, your not the first person I met who shares your ideology.

>     I'm sure we can all sit be and pick apart the constitution and
the bible in our own way and construe it to fit our needs for any
argument we choose to involve ourselves with.  It seems these days
the results of "interpretations of religious texts" seem to be
flooding the headlines.

>     Without opening up sore subjects with individuals on the
crusades, inquisition, Salem trials and the other wonderfully
efective methods of conversion and used by certain religions through
the ages to keep their ranks strong along the hypocrisy that it
entails , we can see why certain folks would be tired of assholes
showing up at their door Saturday morning to talk about god.  Same
goal , different tactic.

>      So when I comes down to thanking Jesus and his people, or
maybe some one like you Shannon, for tolerating us non believer
sinner types for letting us live in this wonderful country you've
established.  What kind or response were you looking for?
Incidentally, wasn'tJesus Jewish??  Cant I be pulled in this "My
country" deal under some sort of grandfather clause?

>      Oh incidentally, Shannon, have you ever served in the Armed
forces that protect your country and its interests?  I'm curious,
well Ive done about 8 years in the service, 2 uncles in Korea and a
Grandfather in WWII.  Neither of us Christian, so who's country were
we protecting, ours or yours.

>      Heres the kicker Shannon.  What are you going to do when you
and your kinfolk become less tolerant and decide your "guests" have
outstayed their welcome?  I guess you haven't thought all of this
through?  This is where we go back to the compound in Kansas.