Re: [DMCForum] So, Anyway..

Yea, 1860 is the car with the Legend engine.

6068 is getting the conversion.  The bell housing is
pretty much done, we are working on some issues with
the pilot bearing.  It is amazing how short the input
shaft is on the DMC transmission!  The conversion is
taking WAY too long, and I have my doubts that it will
be ready for Pigeon Forge at this point (which is OK,
because I don't know how I would get both cars down
there).  In retrospect, I probably would have been
better off going with the Porsche transmission but I
was trying to keep cost down.

I have a third car DMC (6049, if I remember
correctly), it runs but I don't drive it.  It is in
need of some frame restoration work.  Not sure what I
am going to do with it yet.

It was 60 degrees here yesterday, and today 6 inches
of snow..  This sucks.