Re: [DMCForum] Re: "Where are they all?" [was: pre-production]

Re: [DMCForum] Re: "Where are they all?" [was: pre-production]

When your ready to buy i am sure one of us will look at the car you
want, if you find one in Wisconsin that is close to me i will check it
out for you.

Notice no CAPITAL words this time.

Mark V

On Tuesday, March 16, 2004, at 05:04 PM, Farrar Hudkins wrote:

> Thanks, Marc. I guess I do get silly sometimes...
>
> Yes, I have done research and gleaned much material over the years, but
> even so I feel there is never "too much information" on the car. I do
> feel much safer, though, having a community such as this one to rely on
> for information and especially support when things break. I wouldn't
> even consider buying the thing if it weren't for you guys.
>
> I don't have enough cash to go to Houston or Grady for anything but
> parts. It'd be great to get a vehicle from them, but it's just not
> realistic for someone in my financial situation.
>
> But of course a gas flap would be nice. :)
>
> Farrar
>
> Marc Levy wrote:
>> This is silly Farrar..
>>
>> You have done your research, and will have educated
>> DMC people helping you select your car when you are
>> ready.  The VIN should not matter.
>>
>> If you have the cash, call Grady or Houston and tell
>> them to find you a car.  If you lucky, you will find
>> an early car with a gas flap that everyone wants!
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Come see all of my Photo's at my Website's
http://photos.yahoo.com/snextime
http://www.exoticrides.com/galleries/showgallery.php?ppuser=57