Re: [DMCForum] Re: "Where are they all?" [was: pre-production]

Re: [DMCForum] Re: "Where are they all?" [was: pre-production]

I typed that out before i read all of the emails.

Mark V

On Tuesday, March 16, 2004, at 04:51 PM, Farrar Hudkins wrote:

> Mark,
>
> I think you missed a few things I stated earlier, but I don't plan on
> repeating them. Thanks for your input.
>
> - Farrar
>
> DMCVIN6683 wrote:
>> Well.... hmmm, maybe BECAUSE there were more 1981(6640) built
>> deloreans
>> than 1982 (1280) and 1983 (1250) COMBINED. So if DMC built 6640 in
>> 1981
>> and 1280 in 1982 and 1250 in 1983 you would naturally see more bad
>> 1981's due to there being 4110 more built IN 1981 than 82 and 83
>> combined, do the math.
>>
>> So WHAT makes you think the 82 or 83 DELOREANS would be BETTER THAN
>> the
>> 1981's?
>>
>> I drive MOSTLY in the CITY with no problems with MY 5 SPEED and the 5
>> SPEED is more reliable than THE AUTOMATICS.
>>
>> NOTICE the use of CAPITALS?
>>
>> Mark V
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Come see all of my Photo's at my Website's
http://photos.yahoo.com/snextime
http://www.exoticrides.com/galleries/showgallery.php?ppuser=57