Re: [DMCForum] Re: A OLIVE BRANCH

Trying to do the right thing by acusing me of telling
lies?

If you think you have nothing to loose, you may want
to pay attention to Libel/Slander Laws before you go
shooting your mouth off...

Care to be more specific about what I lies I told??
Lets see my quotes.

For example, you will say I said the car you sold was
a POS.  However, re read what I said:

"And I hear the complete car you sold (#16686??) also
ended up in Europe,because the American buyer dumped
it, it was such a POS... "

I never claimed to have any first hand knowledge about
this car.  Only repeated what I had heard, and I
stated that in the message.

What FACTS did I include in my message that were
untrue?  You may not agree with my opinions, but that
does not make me a liar.

Man, this is the same olive branch the PLO offers to
Isreal.