[DMCForum] Re: A OLIVE BRANCH

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxx> wrote:
> See Below.
>
> --- fivetwofive <cbl302@xxxx> wrote:
> >

> <SNIP>
> > You guys on Robs side,I am sending up a Olive
> > Branch,
> >
> > I will call a truce if you want it
>
> No war here..  I was just defending Rob, Dave, Mike,
> and myeself.  You started this whole thread.  You
> choose to end it, I think EVERYONE on the list would
> welcome it.
>
> My posts on this issue have only been to respond to
> you.  Dont give me anything to respond to, and It will
> end.

Not to start another Thread,But,You are RIGHT to a point,I should NOT
have Blurted out those Two Comments about  anger and the G-N
theft,That started it, But the real war was the nasty Foul language
that came after that minor posting.,Lets call it a truce,

My main beef is Harrassment with the posting of Pictures of My
Residence and Private Properties! Posting those Pictures without my
Consent is a form of Harrassment!! I do Not want to Find any
unauthorized Pics of My residence in ANY magazine,as that is a
invasion of Privacy,just a fair warning on that part,NO PICS,,I Do
not give permission To print any pictures taken on my property in any
type of Media or publication.That said anyone printing or using any
Form of my I.d. to I.d. me or my Properties with pictures or without
pictures in such matter is Lialible to me    ON that part I AM VERY
SERIOUS.

Truce END OF ANY KIND of Hositlies
And FOREVER to END any kind of Report(Written and Media)
On the Pickup of parts and cars from my Properties

Anyone in the group of 6(including myself) From this Moment on Must
NEVER bring this   matter up again.

I agree (Claude)

(I must have agreements on your parts stating to agree)
just reply to this post with the words (otherwise it is void)

"I agree"

I was just defending Rob, Dave, Mike,
and myself.

Then your agreement will also Count AS THEIRS !

Do You wish to agree on Yours, and Robs and Dave's and Mike's Behalf.

all you have to is say Yes I DO. I agree

And That WILL BE IT FOREVER!!NEVER ever to
Bright this Crap up again on ALL 6 of us, what
was done in the past is sealed in the past
Any never to be said in any kind of public form.

That said do you all agree!

Do You wish to agree on Yours, and Robs
and Dave's and Mike's Behalf.

Best Regards