[DMCForum] Legend cars

While we're on the subject.... What do you, as an owner, know about the
whereabouts of these cars? I know you own one of them (rear view mirror
still attached? :-) and I know my friend Chris has been working on 502's
bodywork at Rob's. Where are the others and what state were/are the
engines in?

Just curious

There is an extremely low vin# right-hander in Oz. I think it's one of
the wooler-hodec cars, many of which were extremely early production
cars of which most were re-vinned with their own range of 82 numbers in
the 121xx range. They have early wheels and underbodies, and other
consistencies with very early cars (the texture on the pontoons is very
rough and the two halves of the underbody are riveted instead of
stapled), but flat bonnets.

Martin