      From: fivetwofive [mailto:cbl302@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
      Sent: Sun 3/14/2004 7:44 PM
      To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Deloreans on Ebay

      Sorry to say,IT WAS the other way around,Sure it was "not
perfect"in
      my garage,(no working garage is perfect)but when you Guys
left,YOU
      GUYS LEFT,IT WORSE THAN BEFORE YOU STARTED,You guys TURNED
everything
      upside down,in you quest to get everything Delorean!!! Looking
in
      EVERY NOOK and CORNER,I LET ALL YOU GUYS FREELY GO INTO EVEY
      CORNER,in your quest!!SO DO NOT EVEN DARE TO MAKE your
CLAIMS!! I
      understand That IT WAS 10 Degrees,and no heat,The building was
      winterized,and the water was turned off for the winter(as in
past
      winters my heat shut down and froze my pipes$$$$)(The date was
Robs
      picking)
      HEY,I am only telling you from my side,and it was Not a pretty
pic.
      Remember I did NOT OFFER TO SELL TO ROB, HE CALLED ME and,he
CAME
      OVER and looked at everything and wanted to buy the cars POINT
      BLANK,EVEN THO I already had  TOLD HIM BEFORE BEFORE BEFORE HE
CAME
      DOWN that I ALREADY had a buyer.(and that buyer WAS WILLING TO
GIVE
      ME EVEN MORE THAN ROBS OFFER,AND HE WAS GOING TO PAY ME a
extra
      $1000.00 TO HELP HIM "LOAD" everything.I LOST MY $$$$$,selling
      Rob.And this is the Thanks I get.I GAVE OF MY TIME FOR FREE TO
help
      you people load everything,and worked HARDER,than MOST of the
guys
      there. (and IT WAS A LOT LOT LOT OF DMC PARTS!!!)I could have
just
      stood there,as it IS NEVER THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE SELLER TO
HELP.
      (NOT to mention the missing items)I AM only telling my point,I
never
      said anything bad about rob, (except his temper)ROB IS HONEST
HONEST
      HONEST!!!AND NOTHING BUT HONEST !!!!On the point of
"hiding"--- One
      and ONE of the reasons,everything was as YOU claimed"messed
up" was
      to show NOTHING was"TOUCHED" from where they had BEEN FOR
YEARS!!!
      WHAT YOU SAW is what was there "untouched".I Could not win
either way
      with you guys,if I "sorted" things out,then you people would
accuse
      me of sorting/picking out/hiding things,BUT BY NOT TOUCHING
ANYTHING--
      IT SHOWED MY HONESTY,and LETTING YOU guys pick and CHOOSE what
you
      guys wanted to take DELOREAN wise!!HEY I AM ONLY SAYING THERE
was ONE
      BAD apple in the BUNCH,(I do not know who)and he spoiled it
for
      everyone else.I WAS HONEST but someone in the group was
greedy,and
      took things that should not have been taken,and EVEN went to
the
      point   of hiding that fact!!!
      I learned my lesson,the hard way NEVER EVER trust
STRANGERS!!!!

      P.S.YES many MANY cars were COMPLETED,one example was VIN#
16686 (he
      is on the DML)That car was one I did in 1988,and is STILL
being used
      today!!!! Others were Bricklins,Corvettes,Dodge Ram
      Charger,Mustang,GTO,Trans-AM,NINJA(motorcycle)Cosworth VEGA,
and on
      and on.

      --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxx>
wrote:
      > Claude,
      >
      > You have some FUCKING NERVE!
      >
      > What "FLEET OF CARS"?  More like piles of crap
      > scattered about a few miles of the state!
      >
      > I was one of the people who helped clean out your
      > garage, basement, yard, and 3 floors of your piece of
      > shit building.
      >
      > You should have paid us for all the work we did.  You
      > knew we were coming, and had NOTHING ready!  We had to
      > dig parts out of your basement, and sort through tons
      > of other shit to find any salvageable DeLorean part
      > soley based on if we recognized it or not. Hell, the
      > least you could have done was clear the snow from the
      > road in front of the building so we were not slipping
      > on the ice while moving all of the crap in the
      > freezing cold!  Oh, wait... The least you could have
      > done was nothing, which is what you did.
      >
      > Never in my life have I seen such a mess.  You kept
      > buying cars (not only DeLoreans) and took them apart!
      > Have you ever put a car back together in your life?
      >
      > Not to mention the fact that is was one of the coldest
      > days of the year, and you were too fucking cheap to
      > turn the heat on.
      >
      > As far as someone being a "Clepto", I doubt anyone
      > took anything that was not included intentionally.
      > Based on the fact that we had to manually sort through
      > every piece of crap you own to get all of the DeLorean
      > stuff, It is almost a sure thing that some items got
      > mixed in.. But how many good DeLorean items did we
      > overlook and leave?  Better yet, how many good
      > DeLorean items did you hide from us that we never
      > saw??  IF YOU HAD EVERYTHING READY FOR US TO PICK UP,
      > YOU WOULD HAVE NO ISSUES WITH MISSING ITEMS!  So, here
      > is a tip for you all..  If you sell something HAVE IT
      > READY TO PICK UP, then there is no need to watch them
      > like a hawk!
      >
      > You really are on another planet dude..  You should be
      > cleaning the lint from between Rob's toes with your
      > tongue for what he did for you.  Rob was VERY
      > understanding considering the circumstances.  If it
      > were me, I would have left before moving a single
      > part.
      >
      > Marc
      >
      > --- fivetwofive <cbl302@xxxx> wrote:
      > > That might be me.I had a "fleet" of Deloreans for
      > > sale on Ebay back
      > > in December.I sold them off. He is a ,Nice Guy,but
      > > EASILY pissed off
      > > if he doesn't GET his way!!I had "problems" with the
      > > guys he had sent
      > > down to get the cars and parts,in the fact, that ONE
      > > of them was
      > > a "Clepto" And took things that should NOT have been
      > > taken(like a
      > > starter pistol)What the hell is up with that?And
      > > other stuff,(that
      > > they KNEW did not go with the cars)in other words if
      > > strangers come
      > > to your house to pick up items watch them like a
      > > HAWK!!
      > >
      > >
      > >
      > >
      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > http://mail.yahoo.com

      Yahoo! Autos. Everything you need to know about buying or
selling a car. FREE Quotes, 360Â Tours, Research,
      Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/HliolB/TM