From: "Nun Yah" <joshp1986@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 11:51 PM
Subject: [DMCForum] D in central AR for sale

I work with a few guys that are modest DeLorean fans and today one of
the new guys saw my DMC sticker on the rear window of my truck and
asked me where I had gotten it from. I told him about my only trip to
Houston. We got to talking about DeLoreans and how was bummed that
the dream didn't last. He seem very informed about the trails of Mr.
DeLorean and the car and the company.

He informed me of a DeLorean down the road ( 1/2 mile) from where I
work that was for sale about three months ago. Now for me this really
stinks because everywhere I go I keep a very sharp eye for DMCs and I
drive by the place where he said the car was and did not ever see it.
I know the guy is not lying because of the way he was talking about
the car which was extremely positive and his face when he saw my
sticker.

I was hopping anyone could tell me if they knew of the location of
the car, in Benton Arkansas?

It is adream of mine to see a DeLorean drive down the road. Yeah I
know it is pretty corny i realize it but all I have is pics that I
download from the internet and my imaination , but I get tired of
having to pretent. My goal is with in the next six months I WILL have
the car of all of my friends envy..a DeLorean.

Josh

click here