From: Travis Goodwin [mailto:tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 9:17 AM
To: 'DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] The Mercury Capri

Either way they have to be ordered. I guess I'm wondering if I should tell
them to change my order to the 76 Capri calipers (which have been confirmed
more than once that they fit).

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cga06hc/M=276465.4309739.5546025.1261774/D=egroup
web/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1079188658/A=1854145/R=2/id=noscript/SIG=11r3ikm62/*
http://autos.yahoo.com?refsrc=onnetwork/ads/Q4/lrec/stock>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=276465.4309739.5546025.1261774/D=egroupweb
/S=:HM/A=1854145/rand=188398266>

  _____